To enable your case handler to process your idea, you must confirm the following conditions.
Naturally, you own the right to your own idea.
All ideas that are registered at ideplats.se are treated as hidden ideas, which means that only you as the idea owner, the case handler and the administrator can see the idea. The idea will be treated confidentially (as a hidden idea) for as long as you wish.
Note the difference between an open and hidden idea. An open idea is visible to everyone who has access to the system.
You hereby agree that the case handler may exchange information concerning your idea with cooperation partners and authorities in accordance with the following.
The personal data you provide will be processed electronically. This information will be used for our administration and to facilitate contact between you/your company and us. We do not make any personal data public.
Principle of public access
Public documents and confidentiality
All documents that are received by an authority or are drawn up and stored there are public documents. This applies to all documents apart from documents provided for the purpose of preparing a case, such as reminder notes, drafts or internal working documents.
All public documents may be viewed on request. But the fact that a document is public does not mean that all information in it is public.
We are obliged by the principle of public access to make documents available for viewing if someone requests it. You can find further information on the principle of public access on the Government Offices’ website.
The principle of public access on the Government Offices’ website
The law on disclosure and transparency (2009:400) regulates what information shall be public and what information shall be subject to confidentiality in a public document. The law is there to protect the integrity of parties who for various reasons submit documents to an authority.
What information is covered by confidentiality is checked whenever a request to view a document is made. Your case handler will, therefore, always make a confidentiality assessment of the documents that are requested to be viewed. By law we are unable to make information available that may cause a party financial harm. This applies to information on someone’s business or operational relations, inventions or research results. We cannot provide information about financial or personal relations concerning collaboration partners to organisations that are subjects of our activity. This means that if you have a business connection with an organisation that receives financing from us, we will keep this information about you confidential. This applies regardless of whether there is a risk of financial harm or not.
The law on disclosure and transparency on the Government Offices’ legal databases
Restrictions to the use of the website
All material is examined prior to publication. If the material does not comply with these conditions, applicable laws and regulations and established practice, it will be rejected.
The service may not be used:
- in a way that may harm or disrupt another user’s utilisation
- in a way that may harm or disrupt a service or result in a less effective service
- for unlawful purposes
- in a way that may be derogatory, indecent, racist, ethnically offensive, vulgar, pornographic or otherwise intended to cause vexation or annoyance
- for transferring or uploading data viruses or other potentially harmful data files, programs or data
- as a means of harassing, persecuting, threatening, discriminating against, exploiting or otherwise disadvantaging others, or of viewing, gathering, storing, showing or otherwise misusing others’ personal data or infringing another person’s personal integrity
- in a way that implies an infringement or violation of another person’s or company’s rights, such as copyrights or other intellectual property rights
- for commercial purposes, such as through marketing, advertising, publicity, campaigns or the provision of various goods and services
- for creating a false identity for the purpose of misleading others about the user’s identity or the source of the communication; or
- for uploading, transferring or otherwise making available addressed or unauthorised advertising, campaign material, spam, chain letters or other unsolicited communications.
Copyrights and trade marks
The publication, reproduction, transfer or storage of the whole or part of the content of the website without the right holder’s permission is prohibited. The content of the website may be quoted as far as this is allowed by applicable copyright legislation. The source must be clearly shown in all quotations. The trade marks and logos that appear on the website may not, however, be reproduced, published or distributed without the right holder’s written consent.
Participants in chats, debates and similar on the website may only submit material that they have the copyright to themselves or which they have the right to submit in this way.
The system is owned by 0920 Media AB
The system owner is bound by confidentiality not to disclose or utilise information (personal, financial, commercial, etc.) that the system owner may become aware of.
Data generated in the system of Region Norrbotten, its partners or private individuals are owned by Region Norrbotten.
The forms are protected against SQL injection and XSS codes.
All information submitted in this system is submitted at the user’s own risk. Region Norrbotten and the system owner are not liable for unauthorised access.